From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 2:07 PM
To: Dr. David Filip
Cc: Serge Gladkoff; Des Oates; Ankit Srivastava; John Judge; Nicoletta Calzolari; oreste.signore@isti.cnr.it; Clemens Weins; Yves Savourel; Georg Rehm; Tadej ©tajner; "Pedro L. Díez Orzas"; Serge Gladkoff; Daniel Grasmick; Jan Nelson; Milan Karasek; Lieske, Christian; dave lewis; Jirka Kosek; Phil Ritchie; public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: Re: Moving ITS 2.0 forward - your action needed by 21 October latest

Am 24.10.13 13:25, schrieb Dr. David Filip:
Felix, Serge,
Not sure if I understand Serge properly, but did he not say that he inadvertently filed a formal objection?

No, I checked (the check page is W3C staff confidential) his vote and it was no formal objection - but just saying "support publication as a REC".

Is there a way to verify what kind of vote Serge actually did cast? Is there a URL where members can see the results of the ballot?

Sorry, I can't share them with you, they are only avail. to the staff.

Thanks
dF

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS