From: Nieves Sande [mailto:nieves.sande@dfki.de]
Sent: pirmdiena, 2013. gada 18. novembris 11:28
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Cc: Felix Sasaki; arle.lommel@dfki.de Lommel
Subject: video ITS 2.0: Remind to provide a Script and fill in the Doodle (before 22 November)

Dear all,

This is a reminder to the ones who want to participate with a Screencast, which will be presented next to the main Video about ITS 2.0.
Please provide a script of your screencast by the end of the week (22 November), and fill in the doodle: http://doodle.com/465eaedumkgrivbw to allow us to know, which date will fit you to proceed with the screencast recording.

Thanks very much.

Best,

Nieves