Re: Implementations videos: Send us material or ideas about the videos before 6th November

Hi Nieves, all,

Am 31.10.13 11:27, schrieb Nieves Sande:

> Dear all,
>
> Related to the conversation during the call yesterday and to the
> videos about ITS 2.0 Implementations please note:
>
> 1- *Send us per email your ideas* about which implementations should
> be showed in the videos
>
> 2- *Send us all kind of material* you would have related to video
> producing:
>
> .drafts for scripts
>
> .videos you have already done: related to your implementation or just
> a video that could be used like inspiration
>
> .any other material
>

> This material should be sent*before next Wednesday 6th November.*
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *Also a reminder to the people who has not added yet the info about
> their implementations in the wiki:
> *http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/ITS_Implementations
>
> Following to my records this is the information which is still missed:

There may be a confusion here: people have written *usage case*
information here already
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Use_cases_-_high_level_summary
so they don't need to repeat that in the implementations wiki. What you
write below sounds a lot like the usage scenarios. The implementation
page is really about downloadable pieces of code.

--
Prof. Dr. Felix Sasaki
Senior Researcher, Language Technology Lab