From: Dave Lewis [mailto:dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 5:09 AM
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Cc: Pablo Porto; Alexander O'Connor; John Moran; Christian Saam; serikova@tcd.ie
Subject: Re: [Minutes] MLW-LT call 2013-05-22

Hi Renat, Serge,
This Logrus work sounds really interesting to us. I've currently got an MSc student, Pablo (cc'd) working on a XLIFF+ITS->HTML5+ITS mapping for a project on adaptive web based CAT UIs, it would be good to compare and perhaps harmonised approaches.

Also, if you had any thoughts on the draft requirements we were circulating on presenting ITS markup in CAT tools at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vt3a3wWFPFrEG8tS9X3RMClKVjV8xDXqWNHB4g8VGJw/edit?usp=sharing

please feel free to add comment to the google doc directly.

  I'll be consolidating the existing comments, and the previous feedback from the list into this document shortly.

cheers,
Dave