Re: W3C Publishing and the Open Web Platform workshop Paris sept 16-17

Am 28.05.13 22:15, schrieb Dave Lewis:
> Felix, others,
>
> http://www.w3.org/2012/12/global-publisher/
>
> This might be a good place to push out the ITS message more widely -
> do we know if any input from the I18N activity is planned already?

Hi Dave,

there is an i18n specific workshop in Tokio
https://www.w3.org/2013/06/ebooks/program.php
and the i18n activity (= mostly Richard) is driving a lot of this.

Since the Paris WS is focusing on the workflow aspect, ITS might be in a
good position to contribute. Who would be interested to submit s.t.?