Re: NIF testing ready

From:   Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
To:     "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org"
<public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>,
Date:   27/05/2013 15:16
Subject:        NIF testing ready

Hi all,

with a lot of work from Sebastian (thanks a lot for that!), NIF testing
should now be ready. I think input and output data is pretty
straightforward, see e.g.

https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/blob/master/its2.0/nif-conversion/input/locqualityissue-nif-1.xml

https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/blob/master/its2.0/nif-conversion/expected/locqualityissue-nif-1.ttl

<pr>Yes, thanks Sebastian. The pdf was also very useful.</pr>

Note again that we won't check whether the character indices are
identical, since white space handling is up to the implemenation (see
the spec). Sebastian provided various sparql queries in
https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/tree/master/its2.0/nif-conversion

that allow to check RDF constraints.

Esp. Leroy, Phil, let me know if you have any further questions. I'd
propose that you create a directory like
https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/blob/master/its2.0/nif-conversion/outputimplementors/vistatec

https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/blob/master/its2.0/nif-conversion/outputimplementors/tcd

to story your results. Would that work?

<pr>Everything seems comprehensible. Just thinking through the
approach.</pr>

VistaTEC Ltd. Registered in Ireland 268483.
Registered Office, VistaTEC House, 700, South Circular Road,
Kilmainham. Dublin 8. Ireland.

The information contained in this message, including any accompanying
documents, is confidential and is intended only for the addressee(s).
The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in
error please notify the sender immediately.