From: Dave Lewis [mailto:dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie]
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 2:20 PM
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: Re: [LT-Web] A new version of the Terminology Annotation Showcase is published

Hi Marcis,
Looks good overall.

Comment on the API documentation:

Perhaps include a URL for where people can find the EurVoc codes. Will you need to reference a particular version in case future version of EurVoc and EuroTermBank get out of sync.

>From a quick glance EurVoc seems to have several levels, the lower levels being the terms themselves I presume. Perhaps you can add a few words explaining the relationship between the EurVoc domains and the EuroTermBank term base that you use (or perhaps just a link if this is available on the EuroTermBank web site).

Also, a small usability issue. On the upload dialogue, perhaps make the background to method tick boxes the same as that used on the returned document (orange and purple) - just to make that obvious at a glance.

One final thing, it would be helpful to have a few suggestions of perhaps EU documents that will throw up some good examples of matches to the term bank for when we showcase this.

cheers,
Dave