Re: [LT-Web] A new version of the Terminology Annotation Showcase is published

Hi Marcis,

thank you for the reminder. There was no further comments on the API
from Davd, Yves or others. I looked at the documentation which was good.
As discussed offline I think we should convert at least the API part or
even more to an HTML version, and put at least the API part under part
of the usage scenarios document. We need to check where to do that with
Christian who is editing that document.

All, I encourage you to look at the API asap if you intend to use it in
your workflows.

Am 27.05.13 09:26, schrieb Mārcis Pinnis:

> Hi Felix,
>
> We have reached the final week of May (and the final week to make some
> tweaks on our implementation).
>
> I have updated the /TestSuite/ dashboard and it shows that we are
> conformant with the 55 test cases that we should address.
>
> When we published the current version (on May 17), we kindly asked for
> feedback also on the API (and I believe Dave and Yves expressed the
> wish to take a look at the API). Has anyone had the chance to take a
> look at the API? As at the end of this week our part of the project
> officially ends, we would like to know if there are any issues left
> regarding the conformance to data standards that we should still try
> to address?

 From my side there aren't any issues left.

> If not, we plan to finalise the development and prepare the final
> versions of the code, documentation, presentation.

Sounds good to me, thanks a lot.