Re: Dublin layout - reminder: please confirm your contribution and attendance today EOB

All

I made my edits to the wiki but FYI here also. I am on vacation at that
time but my colleague, Melanie Howes has agreed to present on my behalf.

Phil.

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Dublin_June_2013_f2f_and_showcase#Attendees

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Dublin_June_2013_f2f_and_showcase#18_June_morning:_ITS_2.0_showcase

> by today EOB. As said before: the contributions should reuse material
> (Luxembourg / LocWorld etc. ...) as much as possible, so the idea is to
> have short, e.g. 15 min presentations (no posters) - time table to be
> confirmed once we have your confirmations.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Felix
>
> Am 22.05.13 13:13, schrieb Felix Sasaki:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > one more input for today ...
> >
> > Pedro had sent during the Bled f2f meeting a plan for meetings with
> > external people, see below. With what we currently have at

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Dublin_June_2013_f2f_and_showcase

> > the developers track is covered. I am not sure if we will have enough
> > people in Dublin to cover the business track - thoughts?
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Felix
> >

> > First day: F2F meeting & preparation for reviews (June, September and
> > Final
> > review)
> >

> > Second day: external people in two parallel sessions
> >

> > - Marketing-business track
> >
> > Oriented to Managers, Directors of implementation, CMS and LSP
companies

> > Duration: Morning (9.00-13.30)
> >
> > Target: small groups (6-8 people)
> >
> > Main objective: Demonstration of added value to clients and content
> > creators
> >

> > - Developers track
> >
> > Oriented to Developers and Development Managers
> >
> > Duration: Full day (9.00-13.30; 15.00-17.30)
> >
> > Target: Small groups (8-10 people)
> >
> > Main objective:
> >
> > - Distribution of ITS 2.0 standard doc
> >
> > - Introduction to ITS 2.0
> >
> > - Examples of applications
> >
> > - To evaluate the possibility of providing a “certificate” for ITS
> > 2.0 introduction
> >

> > Joint tracks Informal Lunch for discussion 13.30-15.00
> >
> > <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
> >

> > Best,
> >
> > Pedro

VistaTEC Ltd. Registered in Ireland 268483.
Registered Office, VistaTEC House, 700, South Circular Road,
Kilmainham. Dublin 8. Ireland.

The information contained in this message, including any accompanying
documents, is confidential and is intended only for the addressee(s).
The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in
error please notify the sender immediately.