Re: [Agenda] MLW-LT call 21 May, noon UTC

Hi Felix, all,
my apologies, I'm unable to attend the call tomorrow.

On 21/05/2013 10:21, Felix Sasaki wrote:
> 5) Meeting in Dublin 17-18 June
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/EventSchedule
> Goal: find out who will go, who will host and who we can engage from
> outside the group

After discussing this with Felix, we think the best option is to hold
the showcase in TCD on the morning of the 18th. we would aim then to
attract potential adopters from the localization client and service
provider community in Ireland. Dom and I will leverage the local CNGL
network of industrial contacts to try and assemble an audience.

i guess the co-chairs will provide a quick introduction on: the status,
broad motivation/use cases, the overall technical approach and the
conformance testing regime.

What would be really helpful now though would be to assemble the rest of
that morning's agenda of who might be able to present their ITS
implementations? Could people indicate if they are willing to do a quick
use case description and demo (like at the site visit). Either email in
response to this, or let Felix know on the call tomorrow. its easier to
attract people if we can advertise the excellent speaker list in the
announcement.

cheers,
Dave