Re: ITS 2.0 Logo

On 20.5.2013 12:14, Phil Ritchie wrote:

> Following the face to face in Bled, the link below points to a proposed
> ITS 2.0 logo (top blue one). This is a call for comment on this proposal.

Thanks for proposal. One generic comment -- logo should work also when
used in very low resolution as an icon. This means that there will be
not enough pixel to show headline "The Dublin Core of the ..." in a
readable way. If there should be some text, we should restrict it just
to "ITS2" (".0" doesn't bring any added value here).

    Jirka