Re: [ACTION-527]: Propose spec change to address extensibility in general

I believe that extensibility (both elements and attributes) should be
explicitly mentioned in the spec for all elements that allow for it.
What is otherwise the base for changing the schema? Schema should reflect
the normative provisions of the prose specification IMHO.
I also support extensibility by ANY namespace
Rgds
dF

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS