Re: Output-Example Cocomore

To be honest, I don't care on my side. Its no real problem in my
implementation where and how I add this. So Maurcio can decide, how he
can parse it the best way.
But I think If we say other elements will be ignored, would be the best,
so no problems with other maybe upcoming extensions, standard or similar.

Karl