From: Dave Lewis [mailto:dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie]
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 3:28 PM
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: [ISSUE-55][ACTION-510] Make LQI and LQR similar to mtConfidence in structure.

Hi all,
I have updated the XLIFF 1.2 mappings for data cateogies LQI and LQR as per f2f discussions in Bled:
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/XLIFF_Mapping

Yves, David, can you check through this.

One question I have a question about LQR: is it compatible with inline mark-up as it is defined in the ITS spec as used to "is used to express an overall measurement of the localization quality of a document or an item in a document."? Any thoughts on that?

cheers,
Dave