Re: agenda items (Re: [All] Bled f2f objectives list, WG call this week Tuesday 30 April, noon UTC)

On 29.4.2013 21:51, Felix Sasaki wrote:

> Anything missing? Is the timing about OK? Any requests for Tadej? One
> here: we will need a speaker phone for the external participants - is
> that ok?

Hi Felix,

might be you got private reply from Tadej, but just for the case I put
my external USB speakers/mic into my laguage. If there is decent
Internet connection we can easily use VoIP to connect to Zakim.

   Jirka