Re: Standoff Markup HTML - Difference Testoutput and Standard

Am 02.05.13 21:50, schrieb Yves Savourel:
>> "In HTML the standoff markup MUST either be stored inside a script element
>> in the same or an linked HTML document, or can be linked to from any
>> reference to an external XML file with the standoff inside."
> +1
>
> But this is bringing up the case of an HTML-only processor that suddenly has to process XML (or vice-versa).
> I guess processors supporting only one formats simply cannot process those type of references.
> Which IMO is fine.
>
> -ys

Thanks, Karl and Yves. The Related passages now look like this.

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#provenance-records-in-html5-constraint
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#loc-quality-issues-in-html5-constraint

Hope that this is ok,

Felix