Re: Testoutput - Provenance - Inheritance

On 02/05/2013 12:48, Yves Savourel wrote:

> Good catch Karl.

yes, thanks Karl.

>> So Dave: are attribute inheriting their provenance from the element?

Yes, the norm will be lots of content in the same file translated or
revised by the same MT engine or person so as we need to live with
translatable attributes (e.g. html  img title), this does so with the
least pain.

So we need to fix the relevant test suite files. Leroy, are you looking
at that?

thanks,
Dave