[Issue-68] Disambiguation (and term) - Steady state for Update of Specification, correct?

From: Lieske, Christian <christian.lieske@sap.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 14:00:06 +0000
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
CC: "Felix Sasaki (fsasaki@w3.org)" <fsasaki@w3.org>, 'Tadej Štajner' <tadej.stajner@ijs.si>, Mārcis Pinnis (marcis.pinnis@Tilde.lv) <marcis.pinnis@Tilde.lv>
Dear all,

I have volunteered to update the specification wrt. the outcome of our discussions on issue-68.

>From my understanding, the following two mails provide the content for the update to the specification:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Feb/0221.html

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Feb/0260.html

Please let me know by Wednesday (20th, March; possibly during the regular call) in case this is not correct (and the update of the spec. thus would have to wait).

Cheers,
Christian