From: Olaf-Michael Stefanov [mailto:olaf@stefanov.at]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 2:06 PM
To: Felix Sasaki; Mārcis Pinnis
Cc: olaf@stefanov.at; Yves Savourel; public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: AW: Re: 11 evening

Please count me in. Yves, if you want to, we can meet and walk together, our if it's raining heavily, take the metro 2 stops.
olaf-michael

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note.
Von meinem Samsung Galaxy Note gesendet.

Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org> hat geschrieben:
Hi Mārcis, Yves, all,

Nieses has booked a table for 10 people at 7:30 p.m., see

http://www.tripadvisor.de/Restaurant_Review-g187791-d1943547-Reviews-Taverna_Romana-Rome_Lazio.html

I'll be there and let's see who shows up.