From: Dr. David Filip <David.Filip@ul.ie>
Date: Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: Urgent: "status of this document" section
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Cc: "Lieske, Christian" <christian.lieske@sap.com>, Dave Lewis
<dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>

Thanks Felix, the content is fine with me, but I was working on
reformulations of two clunky bits, but you changed them in the
meantime and made them appear thrice, so I started over.. :-)

I propose to change the following:

- enhances the integration foundation for both automated and manual
human language processing within core Web technologies.
instead of
  enhances the foundation to integrate automated processing of human
language into core Web technologies.

AND

  how ITS 2.0 supports human language processing in core Web technologies.
instead of
  how ITS 2.0 supports automated processing of human language into
core Web technologies.

AND

  ITS 2.0 enhances the integration foundation for both automated and
manual human language processing within core Web technologies.
instead of
  ITS 2.0 enhances the foundation to integrate both automated and
manual processing of human language into core Web technologies.

  - enhances the foundation to integrate automated processing of human
language into core Web technologies.
instead of
  enhances the foundation to integrate automated processing of human
language into core Web technologies.

I think the strings to be replaced are little bit too German :-)
I hope this makes sense
Cheers
dF

Dr. David Filip