From: Dave Lewis [mailto:dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie]
Sent: Mittwoch, 6. März 2013 02:29
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: [Agenda] MLW-LT WG call 6 March 2013, 1 p.m. UTC

Hi all,
Brief agenda below. Felix is away so I will chair. I'm a bit short of time in the morning, so could I ask Christian to summarise use cases edits status, and David to summarise which last call issues that he's been chasing are now resolved.

Time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130306T13

DIAL IN + IRC Infos
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Dial_in_info_for_regular_call

Topics:

1) Highlevel Use Case wrap up:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Mar/0017.html

Christian, if available, sum up any outstanding ones.

Also, authorship:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Mar/0061.html

Then: call for concensus to publish

2) XLIFF mapping - short update
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Mar/0060.html

3) (non-Felix) Action cleanup:
https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/open

4) Last Call Issue check:
 http://tinyurl.com/its20-comments-handling

David, you had been checking through some of these and prompting people. Could you take us through any that have been resolved.

5) AOB

Regards,
Dave