Re: Conflict between specification and Test Suite

Hi Philip,

"An optional |lineBreakType| attribute. It indicates what type of line
breaks the storage uses. The possible values are: |cr| for CARRIAGE
RETURN (U+000D), |lf| for LINE FEED (U+000A), |crlf| for CARRIAGE RETURN
(U+000D) followed by LINE FEED (U+000A), or |nel| for NEXT LINE
(U+0085). The default value is |lf|."

I think you missed this sentence from the spec. The default is lf. So
the tests are correct.

Cheers,
Karl