Re: Issue-55 - XLIFF mapping -

Hi David,

Am 04.03.13 12:12, schrieb Dr. David Filip:
> Thanks Felix, it sounds reasonable, but can you explain how do we
> contribute to this namespace?

what do you mean by "contribute" to the namespace? I can easily update

[ This document describes the namespace of extensions to the
Internationalization Tag Set (ITS) Version 1.0
<http://www.w3.org/TR/its/> (April 2007 version). Internationalization
Tag Set (ITS) Version 1.0 has been produced by the W3C I18N ITS Working
Group <http://www.w3.org/International/its/>, and the extensions are
being developed by the I18N ITS Interest Group
<http://www.w3.org/International/its/ig/>. Note that the extensions of
this namespace are not supposed to be stable, but are being discussed in
the Interest Group. ]

To cover the MWL-LT WG as well - is that what you mean?

Since the namespace is not related to a W3C Recommendation track
document it doesn't really matter, from the w3c process point of view.