Re: [All] high level use cases not yet ready to publish, please have another look - Linguaserve/Cocomore -

Hi,

either we link to
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Use_cases_-_high_level_summary#ITS_2.0_for_localization_of_content_in_a_Web_Content_Management_System
there. Or I could move the Tool TMGMT Translator Linguaserve to 2.6.3
and have a link to 2.12. because this tool have a dependency on the rest
there. How do you think about it Mauricio?

Best,
Karl

On 02.03.2013 18:03, Lieske, Christian wrote:

> Hi Pablo and Moritz (and others at Linguaserve and Cocomore),
>
> While editing the section to the "CMS and TMS" integration the
> following specific questions came up. Hopefully, it is alright to
> contact you with them ...
>
> 1.The implementation part only mentions the TMS side (PLINT). The
> overall process, however, mentions Cocomore. Wouldn't also a Cocomore
> implementation part need to be mentioned?
>
> 2.Did I capture the implementation status properly?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Of course, you are welcome to modify my current draft to come up with
> an enhanced version:
>
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Use_cases_-_high_level_summary#Interchange_between_Content_Management_System_and_Translation_Management_System
>
> Cheers,
>
> Christian

*Karl Fritsche*, Junior Software Developer
Tel.: +49 69 972 69 2604; Mob.: +49 1520 206 30 93; Fax: +49 69 972 69
199; Email: Karl.Fritsche@cocomore.com <mailto:karl.fritsche@cocomore.com>
*Cocomore AG,* Gutleutstraße 30, D-60329 Frankfurt
Internet: http://www.cocomore.de <http://www.cocomore.de/> Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/cocomore Google+: http://plus.cocomore.de
<http://plus.cocomore.de/>
Cocomore is active member of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
Vorstand: Dr. Hans-Ulrich von Freyberg (Vors.), Dr. Jens Fricke, Marc
Kutschera, Vors. des Aufsichtsrates: Martin Velasco, Sitz:
Frankfurt/Main, Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, HRB 51114