Re: Issue-55 - XLIFF mapping -

Yves, I agree the UL hosting of the namespace is of course just a stop
gap measure.
We are happy and ready to hand over to W3C at any moment.
@Felix, did you look into W3C hosting of the namespace? Did I miss it?

Discussing it with Dave et al., we figured that other mappings might
be in need of similar extensions, Dave has some RDF related examples
on the wiki.
So the idea is to have itsx: and call it "ITS Extensions" and use it
for any extensions that are required for mapping into different
vocabularies.
Sean will circulate the URL and the initial xsd that we are going to
use in Rome. The xsd will be placed onto GitHub, so that others can
contribute to it until the namespace is taken over by W3C, and managed
via a W3C process.

Rgds
dF

Dr. David Filip