ITS 2.0 transition call timing

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 16:09:19 +0200
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

we had planned an ITS 2.0 "transition  call" for Friday (= today) to
advance ITS 2.0 to "Proposed Recommentation" status. Due to the need of
process related clarifications we will postpone the transition call -
stay tuned.

We don't have a new date yet, but it clearly will be after 8 July. Until
then ITS 2.0 is still an ordinary "last call" working draft. To make a
good use of time I will have another look at the draft and see if there
are still things that can be clarified or better explained - feel free
to do the same. But please don't file any substantive issues ;)