RE: [All important] please state your support for the ITS 2.0 proposed recommendation publication

From: Giuseppe Deriard <giuseppe.deriard@linguaserve.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 16:38:32 +0200
To: "'Felix Sasaki'" <fsasaki@w3.org>, <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Cc: <giuseppe.deriard@linguaserve.com>
+1

Regards,

Giuseppe Deriard

IT Director

Linguaserve I.S. S.A.

Tel.:    +34 91 761 64 60
Mob.: +34 657 958 677

 <http://www.linguaserve.com> www.linguaserve.com

 <mailto:giuseppe.deriard@linguaserve.com> giuseppe.deriard@linguaserve.com

 <http://es.linkedin.com/in/gderiard> es.linkedin.com/in/gderiard

"According to the provisions set forth in articles 21 and 22 of Law 34/2002
of July 11 regarding Information Society and eCommerce Services, we will
store and use your personal data with the sole purpose of marketing the
products and services offered by LINGUASERVE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE
SERVICIOS, S.A. If you do not wish your personal data to be stored and
handled, or you do not wish to receive further information regarding
products and services offered by our company, please e-mail us to
<mailto:clients@linguaserve.com> clients@linguaserve.com. Your request will
be processed immediately."

  _____