RE: Update to MQM documentation and one question

Hi Arle/all,

Thanks for the update.

While looking at http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Localization_quality_types_mappings, the following thoughts entered my mind:

1. I wonder if all mappings should have a kind of introductory/overview/special remarks section. Currently, only MQM has one (see http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Localization_quality_types_mappings#Mapping_to_MQM).
2. I am not sure about the footnote "[1] The primary MQM mapping (to be used when mapping from ITS to MQM) is displayed in bold. The [+] symbol indicates that all child types from MQM are included in the mapping."

Example: The MQM column for the ITS data category "terminology" has the following info

	Terminology[+]
	Monolingual terminology[+]

How should that be read? I examples like the following would help

	With ITS <para><span its:locQualityIssueType="terminology" its:locQualityIssueComment="Should be 'particle'" its:locQualityIssueSeverity="50">Quarks</span> is an example</para>

Another example:

	How should Date/time[+] be read?

I would think that in general a column for "example" would improve clarity and help in understanding.

Furthermore, a comment about granularity and losslessness might be cool (for all columns, not just MQM). Example: The MQM categories for terminology are more granular than the ones of ITS. Thus, going from MQM to ITS always results in a loss of information. This to a certain degree can for example be mitigated by using the its:locQualityIssueComment as follows its:locQualityIssueComment="MQM original value was 'X'".

Cheers,
Christian