Re: No XML Schema for ITS

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 15:31:24 +0200
To: "Dr. David Filip" <David.Filip@ul.ie>
CC: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
On 17.6.2013 15:19, Dr. David Filip wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz> wrote:
>
>> On 17.6.2013 14:48, Dr. David Filip wrote:
>>> Jirko, we (UL) have asked for xsd and we would like to have it..
>>
>> For what you want to use it?
>>
> For validation :-)

Please explain what you want to validate and why you can't validate it
with NVDL + RELAX NG.

Please note that ITS markup is always used in a host vocabulary. So XSD
will define only building blocks (separate ITS attributes and elements)
and you have to combine this partial schema somehow with your existing
schema.

For validation of arbitrary host vocabulary with ITS you can use
existing NVDL schema.