Re: notes for FEISGILTT discussions

Thanks Christian, we'll take a look.

By the way, anectotally, both Pedro and I are finding a good high level
of name recognition for ITS as we talk to people here at LocWorld, which
is pleasing. Also, we've found there's been a wide range of
presentations here where we've been able to stand up and point out where
ITS might help with existing problems.

cheers,
Dave