Re: NIF documentation and review of the last draft regarding NIF

Dear Felix,
thank you for editing the document.

I have checked all the issues and I am satisfied with the new draft now.
Furthermore, I send the document to two of my colleagues here at my
research group (AKSW) and they didn't raise any new issues.
So from my perspective this is ready to be published.

All the best,
Sebastian