[All] Dublin showcase planning

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 09:09:53 +0200
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

thanks  a lot to Dave for creating the Dublin f2f and showcase plan. I
made a different agenda for the showcase, see

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Dublin_June_2013_f2f_and_showcase#18_June_morning:_ITS_2.0_showcase

Bottom line: various implementers (Tilde, JSI, ]init[, Sebastian) cannot
be at the f2f; but it would make sense to show their implementations.
Potentially they may even be able timewise to dial in and to answer
comments.

To accomodate above plan I adjusted the agenda a bit and made a few
slots only 25 minutes instead of 30: this is Jirka, Pedro for online MT,
Phil (or rather Melanie), Ankit.

Would that work with you? We can do fine tuning also on the 17 June.

At Marcis / Tatiana, Sebastian from ]init[, Tadej, and Sebastian from
Univ. of Leipzig: would you be interested to dial in for the demo and
would you have time for the slot described at
?