RE: [dissemination] ITS presentation at LocWorld

From: Tatiana Gornostay <tatiana.gornostay@tilde.lv>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 14:30:32 +0300
To: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
CC: Multilingual Web LT Public List <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Dear Dave,

Thank you for sharing your presentation! It looks good!

Just a very quick feedback:

Slide 10: http://enycher.ijs.si/mlw/ => http://enrycher.ijs.si/mlw/ (please correct the typo in the URL)
Slide 10 & 11: Enrycher is not about terminology but about named entities. Maybe, you'd like to use the "Text Analytics" ellipsoid instead of the "Terminology" one? ;)

I will take a closer look later,
With best wishes,
Tatiana