[dissemination] ITS presentation at LocWorld

From: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 11:18:25 +0100
To: Multilingual Web LT Public List <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Apologies, this was too big for the email list (thanks Felix) , now
available at;
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Presentations_archive#LocWorld_2013.2C_London

comments welcome, especially if you have a better slide for your
particular implementation - some of them are ugly pdf grabs.

cheers,
Dave