From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 12:31 PM
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: Re: Issue-67 - Term + Disambiguation

Hi Yves, Tadej, all,

Am 30.01.13 19:56, schrieb Tadej Stajner:

Hi, Yves,
no, this doesn't mean that we're only supporting named entity from now on. We still allow people to annotate with whatever type of text analysis they choose to do (lexical, ontology, etc. ), but we don't care about the level of the analysis. They're now all various values of its:tanIdent*.  in a sense, we aren't reducing functionality, but we're "out-of-scoping" the feature of knowing the disambiguation level.

For example, before:
That was a

is now proposed to be:
That was a
against

I'm not entirely sure if this is 'major' or not.
-- Tadej