From: Leroy Finn [mailto:finnle@tcd.ie]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 7:22 AM
To: Arle Lommel
Cc: Yves Savourel; <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Subject: Re: question on issue-110 (xml:lang vs. lang)

I have added the output now along with updating the test suite dashboard for this new test.

The input is located here:   <https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/blob/master/its2.0/inputdata/languageinformation/html/languageinfo4html.html> https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/blob/master/its2.0/inputdata/languageinformation/html/languageinfo4html.html

The output is located here: https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/blob/master/its2.0/expected/languageinformation/html/languageinfo4htmloutput.txt

Let me know if this is okay,

Leroy