Re: [Agenda] MLW-LT call 30 January, 1 p.m. UTC

Hi Felix and all,

My apologies for tomorrow; this time I can't even participate via IRC.

 From an ITS producer and consumer perspective I would very much
appreciate if the distinction between terminology and disambiguation
would survive because their information encoding impacts different
processes and workflows. Personally, I would favor a stand-off
annotation solution, which, however, would need more indepth discussions
so that we could fully embrace its advantages and potentials. This is
certainly beyond the current ITS time frame, but it is also a challennge
for the future ITS evolution.

One other thing concerns issue-75 domain for which I'm unsure about its
current state.

Thanks and cheers -- Jörg

On Jan 29, 2013, at 12:59 (CET), Felix Sasaki wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> below is an agenda for tomorrow.
>
> MEETING TIME:
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Main_Page#Upcoming
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130130T13
>
> DIAL IN DETAILS:
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Dial_in_info_for_regular_call
>

> 0) Action item health check
> See
> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/open?sort=due
>

> 1) Minutes and Felix' comments
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Jan/0210.html
>
> any questions about the comments? Goal: make sure that WG comments are
> "on the table".
>
> 2) LC feedback
> http://tinyurl.com/its20-comments-handling
>
> 3) How to move forward with disambiguation vs term issue-67?
> See discussion during the last two days. I think Mārcis will not be on
> the call, IIRC, but at least Christian & Tadej?
>
> 4) AOB
>
> Best,

*Prof. Dr. Jörg Schütz* *|* bioloom group *|* Bahnhofstr. 12 *|* D-66424
Homburg *|* Fon +49-6841-756-338 *|* Mobile +49-170-801-9982 *|*
joerg.schuetz@bioloom.de

*bioloom group* *|* Vertreten durch / Represented by: Prof. Dr. Jörg
Schütz *|* Sitz / Register: Homburg *|* USt-IdNr. / Tax-Id.: DE261087278
*|* Web: www.bioloom.de