Re: issue-68 from an annotation representation point of view, with potential implications for annotatorsRef and standoff markup

Am 29.01.13 07:52, schrieb Mārcis Pinnis:

> Hi Felix,
>
> If I understood correctly, the new proposal is to slightly change the
> Disambiguation data category (by dropping granularity)

Hi Mārcis,

the below proposal is like that, correct. However, it has the drawback
that no relation between terminology and disambiguation is expressed.
That brings us back to the original issue-68. That included deprecating
terminology. I assume that you would not agree with that, but would
continue to generate terminology markup? So in a sense we are back at
the start.

In a different sense we made a progress. At
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-comments/2013Jan/0042.html
your main concern about disambiguation was the granularities, and below
proposal includes dropping them. However, another concern may be the
naming "disambiguation". I'm not sure about this, hence just asking you
and others interested in the issue.