[All] last call planning

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 18:25:14 +0100
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

today I discussed W3C internally the need for another last call. It
seems that even changes like the regex issue-67 won't need that. Same
for the "case insensitive match" change for domain issue-102: after all
we replied to a last call comment for the change, and they require minor
changes in implementations.

That leaves us with unresolved comments (e.g. NIF related), and three
topic areas: ruby, directionality, and disambiguation vs. term.

In addition, I learned that a delay with another last call would not be
too bad, since we have a buffer of a long testing phase anyway. But
given the comments we have on the plate, the delay might not be needed.
We will see.

This closes
https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/383