Re: ISSUE-72: Provenance Data Category - same for locQualityIssue?

Yes, that's fine with me. We should keep characteristics like these
consistent across categories.

Phil.

From:   Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
To:     Chase Tingley <chase@spartansoftwareinc.com>,
Cc:     public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org,
public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org, kevin@spartanconsultinginc.com
Date:   26/01/2013 12:51
Subject:        Re: ISSUE-72: Provenance Data Category - same for
locQualityIssue?

Thanks Chase.

A logical follow-on question for LocQualityIssue implementors (as the
other data category with stand off markup with multiple elements): Should
we make the order of locQualityIssue element within a locQualityIssues
stand off element reflect the order they were added in the same way?

i.e. after the definition of locQualityIssues we add  text:
"The order of its:locQualityIssue elements within a its:locQualityIssues
element should reflect the order with which they were added to the
document, with the most recently added one listed first."

Phil, guys?

Regards,
Dave