Template for Rome workshop posters

From: Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@dfki.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 14:06:43 +0100
To: Multilingual Web LT Public List Public List <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

For those who are preparing posters for the Rome workshop, I have finished some A0-size templates for your use.

They are available as PDF and PowerPoint:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/223919/lt-web/RomeWorkshop/PosterTemplateA0.pptx
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/223919/lt-web/RomeWorkshop/PosterTemplateA0.pdf

Note that the PowerPoint file does not work properly with Libre/Open Office. The PDF can be placed as a backdrop in InDesign and similar applications. Should anyone want the original Illustrator file used to create the template, please let me know and I can provide it.

-Arle