mass regrets - Re: [Agenda] MLW-LT call 21 January, 2 p.m. UTC

Dear Felix,
as discussed, I cannot make the calls starting at 2 or 3pm UTC.
So I confirm my attendance on Wednesdays as of January 30 until March
6, at 1pm UTC, whereas I send summary regrets for today 2pm UTC and
following Mondays until March 4, at 3pm UTC.
Feel free to assign to me a (small) number of comments (issues) that I
can prepare for the f-2-f in cases you feel are in my purview.
Sorry for being in impedance mismatch with the group :-(
dF

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS
University of Limerick, Ireland