ITS2 comments handling

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 10:47:06 +0100
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>, "public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org>
(Apologies for cross posting)

Hi all,

you have seen several comments from the i18n WG coming on on the
comments list, and a PDF from the W3C india office that contains
comments too.

For these and all other comments, Dave / David / I will create issues in
our tracker. They will then show up at
http://tinyurl.com/its20-comments-handling

But: naturally there is a delay since we are doing that manually. So
please don't wait with replying to comments, like Mārcis did today. The
main point is to get the discussion going. Once we have a feeling for
consensus, the co-chairs will ask the commentor(s) if they agree. For
cases like the i18n WG with several comments, we might do that in a
batch to safe time.

Also, if comments come with people or mailing lists in CC, please keep
these in CC. This again will safe us time.