Re: issue-77 Rule parsing precedence

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:23:47 +0100
To: Pablo Nieto Caride <pablo.nieto@linguaserve.com>
CC: 'Yves Savourel' <ysavourel@enlaso.com>, public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org, 'Pēteris Ņikiforovs' <peteris.nikiforovs@Tilde.lv>, 'Andis Lagzdiņš' <andis.lagzdins@Tilde.lv>
On 11.1.2013 19:18, Pablo Nieto Caride wrote:

> Yves is correct, I'm not sure if I understand exactly what you meant
> but developers can place the script element and the end of the body
> for speeding up purposes and still use both inline and external rules
> without precedence or overriding problems.

Please note that if you are concerned about speed there is no reason why
you should think of putting <script> with rules at the end of document.
This makes sense only for script elements that load external Javascript
code. But <script type="application/its+xml"> will be just quickly
parsed, no external resource (like external rules) will be loaded. Such
HTML document.