[All] upcoming MLW-LT calls

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:10:26 +0100
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

several people pointed out that Wed. 4-5 p.m. CET does not work for them
as the regular call time. Still for next week I'd like to keep that
time, for a specific reason: Tuesday is a deadline for EC proposals; I
expect that several people are involved in these, and we probably won't
get a lot of attention on Monday.

So again apologies for the time zone confusion. Let's stay with 4-5 p.m.
CET only for next week, and I will make another doodle poll.