From: Jirka Kosek [mailto:jirka@kosek.cz]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 3:18 PM
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: Please confirm your attendance on Prague F2F

Hi,

I have updated logistics page for Prague face-to-face meeting on January
23/24:

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/PragueJan2013f2f

Please edit page and indicate whether you are comming. I need to know how many people will attend in order to arrange catering.

Meeting will be in the same room as in the September.

Thanks in advance,

    Jirka