[All] Luxembourg prep call Friday, 1 p.m. UTC

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 22:25:30 +0100
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

I didn't hear any comments on
so I assume that the agenda is fine  for everybody. Tomorrow, that is
please join IRC and gotomeeting as usual, see

We will go through the agenda and cover demonstrations (1) -
demonstrations (2). Please show your slides / demos *briefly* and
summarize what you would say.
This will be 11 slots. Since we only have a 2 hour call, that is max *10
min per slot*.

Goal of the dry run:
- Provide feedback on presentations. People listening to the
presentations / demos please type feedback on IRC, since we won't have a
lot of time to discuss.
- Provide feedback on review structure in general, other issues.

Tomorrow we will not cover:
- Executive Summary
- Outreach for the MultilingualWeb (Arle Lommel)
- Project management issues, future plans detailing changes, risks,

I will prepare that early next week and send it around for you to comment.