From: Renat Bikmatov [mailto:renatb@logrus.ru]
Sent: Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013 17:04
To: Lieske, Christian
Cc: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org; Gladkoff, Serge (external - Service)
Subject: RE: [All] high level use cases not yet ready to publish, please have another look - Logrus -

Hi Christian,

1. Finally WICS will support all ITS 2.0 data categories. In Rome we will present just a few examples: Translate, Localization Note and Terminology categories.

2. Yes, colour coding is one of a few available "inline" tools to reveal the presence of metadata. In case of content being just plain text without any visual formatting, we could implement also the following:
- underlined text
- colour of characters
- font in italics

Regards,