Re: [ISSUE-76]: clarification of "inconsistency" quality issue type needed, was: Re: Comment on ITS 2.0 specification WD [Action-392] Make the edit for issue 76

Thanks, Mikhail,

the mechanics of the proposed example is explained in the referenced minutes:
<Arle> Add second example: The translated text uses different wording
for a single regulatory notice in the source that occurs multiple
times in a series of manuals.
The specific example though still needs to be developed as part of the
pending editorial action.
Still, because the definition is normative and the example to be added
only informative, I take it that you are happy with the new definition
of the "inconsistence" value and thus satisfied with the resolution of
your comment. Is that right?

Thanks
dF

Dr. David Filip