Re: Issue-55: RE: ACTION-447: Make a batch transformation of the test suite to xliff

From: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 17:38:35 +0000
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
CC: "'Dr. David Filip'" <David.Filip@ul.ie>, 'Mārcis Pinnis' <marcis.pinnis@tilde.lv>, 'Multilingual Web LT Public List Public List' <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>, 'Felix Sasaki' <fsasaki@w3.org>
Actually, i withdraw this particular comment. We had an implementation
TC where David kindly explained the reasoning behind using :
<mrk mtype='x-its-term-no'>

(basically it is more friendly for XLIFF implementors)

So i'm happy with that.

We're updating the XLIFF mapping page to reflect this and a few other
suggestions/clarifications.
cheers,
Dave